My campaign presents common sense solutions to immigration, healthcare, social security, veteran's healthcare, taxes, farming, energy, marijuana; and my approach will work with Republicans and Democrats. Nebraska needs a Congressman who has the credibility of a rural physician honestly solving problems. I look forward to a campaign that makes Nebraskan's think independently of party affiliation.
- 1980 BA. Biology, Chemistry. Concordia College, Moorhead, MN.
- 1985 Doctor of Chiropractic. Northwestern Health Sciences University, Minneapolis, MN.
- 2000 Doctor of Medicine. St. Georges University School of Medicine. Grenada WI. Bay Shore, NY.
- 2002 Internship. Southern Colorado Family Medicine, Pueblo, CO.
- 2005 Residency. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
- 2016 Candidate US Congress Nebraska District 1.
- 2020 Candidate US Senate Nebraska.
- 2022 Candidate US Congress Nebraska District 3.
- 2009-Present CEO MYPAINDOC Grand Island, Norfolk, Columbus, Fremont. Grand Island, Seward, Hebron, Columbus, Norfolk.
- Amendment X of the Constitution all powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by the it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively.
- Supreme Court Justices should uphold States Rights in setting Abortion Laws.
1. USDA 1 billion bushel corn and 500 million bushel wheat Crop Reserve Insurance.
2. Expand biodiesel and ethanol by 10% per year.
3. Meat packing plants cannot own livestock, creating competitive prices for producers.
4. USDA sell feed grain reserves at reduced cost if prices go below production cost over 5 months.
5. Establish government food reserve programs.
6. List true Country of Origin on all livestock and food without loopholes.
7 USDA 5% acreage transfer program for non-traditional local crops.
1. Incarceration creates better criminals: we need better citizens.
2. Buprenorphine injectable for opioid addicts, not jail.
3. Naltrexone injectable for alcohol addiction, not jail.
4. Dronabinol for marijuana addiction, not jail.
5. Olanzepine & Caripraszine for methamphetamine addiction, not jail.
6. Sentencing options Job Corps, Peace Corps, teach offenders better citizen experience
- Race should not define an individual…talents, abilities, personality should be most important in eliminating racism.
- All Americans should be celebrated for their unique contributions. Society must move beyond racism and start defining us as Americans
20%, 20%, 20%, 20% Taxes
- 20% federal income tax, simplify tax code.
- 20% capital gains tax, no Wall Street loopholes.
- 20% corporate tax, American corporations RETURN to United States.
- 20% import tax all foreign MANUFACTURED products, incentivize American corporations RETURN to United States.
- National law balanced budget, National Debt is our greatest threat to increased taxes. The only caveat is to raise money by the federal government during war.
- Elections are heavily influenced by money, thus not the best qualified candidate but the candidate with most money wins.
- Elections should begin and end in 90 days.
- Elections should be non-partisan to eliminate prejudice. Web site platforms should determine voter information, not television, radio, newspaper, and social media.
- All candidates should be given equal time if media is involved, and only for 30 days prior to the election.
- United States must be 100% energy independent.
- Develop Oil Exploration, Wind energy, Solar energy, Gas exploration, Corn ethanol, Nuclear, Clean burning coal technology, and new experimental sources.
- Tax incentives for home owners and business with solar and wind.
- Energy Grid must be protected from Foreign Invasion.
- First Amendment Rights of Religion should protect all religions.
- Faith groups should be able to meet according to their traditions without government interference.
- Personally held religious beliefs should be protected when operating a business.
- Any religious activities which are against the law, compromise public safety, or are a threat to national security should be banned.
- AMENDMENT 1 prohibits abridging the freedom of speech or of the press. Restricting and Censoring Free Speech in Social Media, even if owned by private corporations is still restricting free speech.
- Woke condemnation of speech is prohibiting free speech. Free speech is the right to publicly debate opposing views.
- Threat of job or education loss for free speech is extortion.
- Job or education termination for free speech is tyranny.
- Unaffordable skyrocketing health insurance premiums and deductibles.
- 80% National healthcare insurance … state not federal administered.
- 5% Income healthcare premium up to $200,000 tax deductible.
- 5% Employer contribution healthcare premium up to $200,000 tax deductible.
- 20% PRIVATE INSURANCE competitive supplemental.
- I own four guns.
- Security background checks including finger print checks, guns shops, gun shows, swap meets.
- Technology finger print recognition on each gun.
- Establish ammunitions distribution in each community in case of foreign invasion.
- DACA Immigrants, School Attendance Record, no criminal record 24 month citizenship, not 7 years.
- Non Citizen Adult Immigrant employed, no criminal record 24 month citizenship, not 7 years.
- Foreign Worker Employment Administration, No Criminal Record, 24 month guaranteed sponsored employer job. 24 month path to citizenship.
- The wall is a deterrent not a comprehensive solution.
- Three legal THC restricted use pharmaceuticals exist in all 50 states, dronabinol, epidiolex, nabolone.
- Federal expansion Pharmaceutical for THC and CBD controlled by physicians for Pain.
- Change THC from DEA schedule I to Schedule IV allows states to save taxpayer money and law enforcement resources.
- License farmers to grow Marijuana under strict guidelines for pharmaceuticals.
- Foreign Invasion is a REAL threat. #1 Protect Americans.
- Innovation military, drones, robotics, long range missiles, Integrated Air Defense.
- Prepare for another biological war like COVID & chemical war.
- Expand cyber warfare, disseminate enemy social media.
- Defense against Sonic Weapons.
- Upgrade energy grid, energy independence, manufacturing independence.
- Reasonable intelligent Americans have a responsibility to Americans of good governance for all.
- Partisan political infighting harms American progress and success.
- Politicians should not be afraid to give credit to whomever enhances the success of the United States.
- Voters should focus on an individual’s platform and beliefs, not on their party affiliation.
- All bills should be one item only without additional “pork”, thus debating the merits of one law only.
- All laws should pass by a 60% or greater majority, as reasonable people should all agree on reasonable laws.
- There are two kinds of people in this country; Politicians who make laws and citizens who have to live by the laws politicians make. Make sure your politician is transparent and honest in their platform.
- I have always published common sense solutions in my 2016, 2020, and 2022 Campaign platform, risking agreement or disagreement. While many politicians both Republican and Democrat publish nondescript “word salad”…lots of air and no substance.
- Go to wikcongress.com and each voter will find total honesty which both Republican and Democratic voters can trust.
1. Social Security UNFUNDED will fail by 2035.
2. America spends 2.8 million dollars PER HOUR in foreign aid, and 1.4 million dollars PER HOUR in non war time foreign military aid.
3 Stop 80% Foreign Aid, United Nations, World Health Organization, Fund American Social Security.
4. 20% Import Tax on Foreign Manufactured Goods pays American Social Security.
5. Eliminate United States government to borrow Social Security funds.
- The Supreme Court expand 10 Justices
- Each Justice serve 10 years.
- One Justice replaced every year.
- Rotate turnover each decade.
- 5 Justices Liberal and 5 Justices Conservative
- Amendment 10, States Rights of Autonomy must prevail.
- Invest in individual education to contribute as a productive member of society.
- Get a job in the area of educational degree achievement.
- Loan repayment tax-deductible both principal and interest, only to the amount of cost at a state-sponsored college not private college.
- Individual investment is rewarded by society investment.
- Individuals who have not gone to college should not have to pay for others college tuition.
- Supply Fighter Jets, Surface to Air Missiles, Anti Tank Missiles.
- Supply Aid in Cyber Security.
- Supply large humanitarian aid routes.
- Allow Ukraine in European Union.
- Create Refugee Entrance into USA.
- Full Medicare Healthcare Benefits all Veterans.
- Choose their own community hospitals and doctors.
- Eliminate paperwork, wait times, travel.
- Veterans deserve the freedom of health care they were promised.
- Women have made great gains in sports participation, and deserve the right to be respected in competing with other biological women.
- Transgender athletes biologically have an unfair advantage, and respect for biological females in sports must be foremost.
- LGBTQ+ should never be a question on a job or school application. Hiring and admissions should be solely based on qualified candidates.
PARTICIPATE IN CAMPAIGN DAN WIK
- Cell phone picture anything you agree with and text your friends.
- Share FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, TIK TOK, page with at least 50 or all your friends.
- Organize a meeting in your county on a weekend and Wik will speak.
- Campaign contribution to ACT BLUE or GO FUND ME